This website [www.portalusso.com]
- LICENSE TO USE THIS SITE, PRIVACY AND SHOPPING POLICY
1.1 Grant of License. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, non-commercial license to access and use this Site. We reserve all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws.
ANY USE OF THIS SITE NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you are not sure that you have all of those rights in any Content you are considering submitting, then please do not submit, post or upload it to the Site.
2. SITE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS
2.1 Information. We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any of the information provided on this Site at any time and without any prior warning. We cannot, and do not, guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of any of the information available on this Site, nor will we be liable for any inaccuracy or omission concerning any of the information provided on this Site.
3. Products. Portalusso’s products are sold the e-commerce section of the "Portalusso's" Website. The e-commerce section of ”Portalusso.com” Site for the Turkey is for the entire globe. Prices stated for Turkey on this Site are T.R. mainland prices only. Shipping cost vary from country to country and is left for purchaser to choose. Any purchase from other Web sites are made entirely at the risk of the purchaser, with regard to the authenticity of such items.
4. Portalusso prides themselves on the importance of intellectual property rights of others and asks users of the Site to have the same respect. If there is a chance that you feel that any content on this site has infringed your copyright we urge you to inform us immediately.
5. ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
6. PURCHASE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
You may purchase Portalusso products for personal use only and not with the intention of resale. By placing your order, you are certifying that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warranty that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warranty that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
8.1 You agree to indemnify, you agree that you are personally responsible for your use of the Site, and in addition to any indemnification obligations set forth in “Other Site Content and Proprietary Rights,” defend and hold harmless Portalusso and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
8.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, if an indemnification obligation arises from damages sustained by the parties (as opposed to a third party), then the indemnification obligation shall not include the obligation to defend. Portalusso reserves the right, at your expense, to assume control of the defense of any claim subject to the above indemnity. You agree to cooperate with Portalusso, at your own expense, in any such matter. You agree not to settle any indemnified claim without the Company’s prior written consent.