Portalusso creates its products from exotic leathers and Italian calf skin using modern techniques. Because the leathers are natural, they can be affected by many physical and chemical factors such as rain, sun, humidity and weather conditions.
We would like to offer you some leather care tips so that you can use your products in a healthy way for many years;
Leather Care Tips
1. Please be careful not to use the product during rainy weather.
2. Please take care not to get wet. Keep away from the water of the sea and the pool. In wet conditions, leave to dry at room temperature or dry with the help of a soft cotton cloth. Never dry it with heat sources such as heater.
3. Please do not wash the leathers.
4. Protect your leather from chemical agents such as perfume, makeup, etc.
5. Please do not expose the product to direct sunlight. As a frequent occurrence, the leather products that are forgotten in the vehicle may be exposed to ultraviolet rays for a long time, so deformations may occur.
6. Please protect your leather against hard surface abrasions.
7. Depending on the frequency of use, gently clean your leather product weekly or monthly with a slightly damp soft cotton cloth and dry it with a soft cloth. (Not suitable for suede.)
8. We recommend that you keep your products in your product boxes at times when you are not using your products. In this way, your product will be protected safely in the box.
9. Do not apply wax and moisturizing products on the skin, which will prevent deep breathing.